Please pay attention to the following disclaimers. They affect your use of this site and the information on it:
- We’re not veterinarians, equine experts, lawyers or legal experts. This site reflects biased and personal, subjective, opinions. Do not rely on them for treatment of your horse or legal action of any kind, but get expert medical, health and/or legal advice.
- All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion, not health, medical or legal advice, and is protected under Free Speech.
- Some of the information on this blog is from independent third parties (”Contributors”) and the opinions and facts presented by them are their own. We’re not responsible for anything they say, allege or infer or may cause you to do or not do.
- We are not responsible for the actions or omissions of Contributors, advertisers and other third parties. Caveat emptor.
- Information on this web site is provided for informational, educational and entertainment purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice of any kind. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. You should carefully read all product packaging. If your horse has or you suspect it has a medical or health problem, promptly contact your veterinarian or equine professional.
- Statements and information regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your your veterinarian or equine professional before beginning any course of supplementation or treatment of your horse.
- You should not use any information on this website as a cause for any legal action, or failure to institute same. Consult with a legal expert first.
- We assume no responsibility for the use or misuse of the material on this website. You use this website entirely at your own risk.
- Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here.
- All copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and service marks mentioned or used on this site are the property of their respective owners and are used under the Fair Use doctrine or for illustration only.
- If you are a Contributor or other copyright holder and wish your contributions or material removed or the attribution changed, please let us know and we’ll gladly comply.
- We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- If you email us, we use your email address only to communicate with you. We do not collect or use any other personally identifiable information about you.
- If you contact us, you will not be placed on any mailing list unless you expressly agree to it.
- We do not use, sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you.
- This site is for use by readers older than 13 only. If we inadvertently collect any information of anyone 13 years or younger, it will be deleted upon notification.
- Contributors, advertisers and other third parties have their own privacy policies and practices and we take no responsibility in this regard. You are advised to familiarize yourself with those beforehand.
You may email us with any questions.